Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I broke my bra

How does that happen? I'm not talking about underwires popping out the end. That happens. I get it. But this one? The underwire actually snapped, mid cup. How??? And the most annoying part? It's my only light coloured bra. Which means I can't wear light coloured shirts until I get a new one (because I refuse to wear a dark bra under a white shirt. I just don't get that look. Sorry.) AND these bras are only available in the States. I've got to find out if Lane Bryant ships to Canada. That or it's another trip to Buffalo in the very near future. The good news is it's still freaking cold outside so I'm wearing lots of layers and dark colours, but Spring *IS* coming (or so I've been promised) so I NEED a light coloured bra. Preferably sooner rather than later.

No comments: