Thursday, March 24, 2011

15 Places

My friend Erin shared this article on Facebook: 15 places kids Should see by age 15
Click the link for the full article. I'm almost twice their suggested age of 15 (and a Canadian to boot) but of the 15, I have only seen four of the places on the list. I am interested to see how many more of these places I'll be able to knock off my list in the coming years. Numbers 3, 4, 7, 13 are near the top.

  1. Grand Canyon - Arizona
  2. Redwood National Park - California
  3. Monticello - Virginia
  4. The Freedom Trail - Massachusetts
  5. Niagara Falls - New York
  6. The National Mall - Washington, D.C.
  7. Williamsburg - Virginia
  8. Walt Disney World Resort - Florida
  9. Independence Hall - Pennsylvania
  10. Alcatraz Island - California
  11. Ellis Island - New York
  12. Yellowstone National Park - Wyoming, Montana and Idaho
  13. Fenway Park - Massachusetts
  14. Craters of the Moon National Monument & Preserve - Idaho
  15. San Diego Zoo - California

2 comments:

Shelljo said...

you're ahead of me...I've seen ONE--Niagara Falls.

Things to Do said...

I really hope to be able to see Niagara Falls this year. What a great list. And apparently I have work to do!