Sunday, December 12, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude V3#30 - Facebook

Okay, as I avoid studying for my next exams, I'm going to bang out my final official "Attitude of Gratitude" post.

This one I'm dedicating to Facebook. I alluded to it in my BlackBerry post but I think it deserves it's own. I love Facebook. I love that my updates come to my phone and that I can check it any time. I love that I am connected to so many people who I otherwise wouldn't have any contact with. I love that I can keep on top of what's going on with people from a distance and that I can update them on what's going on in my life.

So far I haven't really shared my blog with the general world but I'll pretty much make anyone a Facebook friend. Facebook has definitely made moving easier. It makes my world seem much smaller as well. I check it multiple times a day and send messages both on people's walls and through messages. I still have it set to French so occasionally it makes me laugh and sometimes it frustrates me because I have to stop and actually translate what's going on, but mostly I love it.

Facebook is a tool and like any tool it can be abused. I understand that some people don't have any use for it. Personally, I can't imagine my life without it!

Okay, back to studying...after I check Facebook one more time... ;)

No comments: