Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude V3#22 - ScrapShare

This crazy wonderful website has helped me meet people from all over the world. I've been a member of it since January 2003 so almost eight years already (!) Five years ago it took me to Pennsylvania where I met an incredible group of women. It's hard to believe that's been five years already. Tuesday I met another "SS Sister". GACynM is in town visiting her family and inlaws and took a few minutes to run to the LSS where we hooked up. We were able to have a quick hot chocolate at Timmies as well and chat a bit. I love this website and the fact that it has given me friends all around the world. I was trying to tell her all the people I've met "IRL" and I couldn't even get through half of them. Awesome. I'm thankful for ScrapShare!

No comments: