Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude V3#19 - My School

So I'm two thirds of the way through these posts and I haven't profiled some of the major things in my life. I've alluded to them but not talked about them directly. (and I'm avoiding homework so now sounds good :D) Saturday was Sir Wilfrid Laurier's birthday but we celebrated on Friday at the school. I am thankful for my school. Considering I literally picked the school off Google maps, it's been a great choice. The school is small but it offers everything I want (so far at least). This term, I really enjoy every one of my profs and I've made friends in every class. I can't wait for the next semesters so I can experience new classes (although I still have to get through this one!)

WLU is celebrating 100 years of existance over the next twelve months (counting it's inception as Western Lutheran University) so there is a lot of pride being felt around the school. I suppose you'd get that anywhere but I'm really enjoying being a part of it.

There are lots of universities in Southern Ontario but I am thankful for whatever led me to pick Laurier.

No comments: