Sunday, November 14, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude V3#13 - Bus Codes


I don't even know what to call this post. The picture here is of the bus stop by my house. What I am thankful for is the four digit number on every bus stop (2775 in this picture). I can send a text and within seconds I'll have a reply stating when the next buses are scheduled to arrive. This stop only has one bus that goes by but some of them by the school have up to four. It is SO convenient to know, to the minute, exactly how long you have to wait. Saturday after work the next bus wasn't scheduled for 25 minutes (which meant I probably missed one by 5 minutes :P) so I ended up walking most of the way home which was kind of nice. I have a note in my phone listing the codes for the stops I use the most and I'm starting to use the system more often. It is so convenient and I know I'll appreciate it even more once the snow starts to fly!

No comments: