Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

It's been awhile since I did one of these but nothing from this weekend really justifies it's own post so I'll just do it all as one.

Friday was my last night of dance. It was a "party night" which meant we had dinner together, danced, and then had dessert together. It was pretty low key compared to Monday but nice. It gave me a chance to say more good byes to people.

Saturday the weather turned nasty. I didn't really anticipate that so I dressed for nicer weather. I spent the day at the Sheraton Guilford in Surrey for a Creative Memories "Celebrate" event. I only took my laptop because I wanted to focus on doing digital but I wasn't really inspired and because I was cold, I was in a bad mood for most of the day. Later in the afternoon I tapped into WiFi and started doing digital photo management which was good but it still felt like a waste of a day. I carpooled out there so I was stuck. If had had my own car I would have just gone home :(

Sunday the weather cleared up and it was beautiful. After church I went for lunch with a bunch of friends and then met up with Mom and Dad and went for a walk on a new path in town. From there we went back to their place and visited for awhile. Around 6 we called up some friends and went over to the church for a weiner roast. It was a lovely evening and a great way to end the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.