Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Restless

Tonight I can't wait to move to Ontario. Church was cancelled in favour the AGM and I forgot about it till late this afternoon. I had "one of those days" at work and even though I got to see something interesting after work (I'll blog about that separately) I'm just feeling lost. I got home around 7 after stopping off at Mom and Dad's briefly and I still needed to eat. Despite the fact that I just spent $100 on groceries none of the food in my house inspired me. I called Mere but her phones off (I think she's at school). I feel like I want to do something spontaneous but it's raining and cold out. Not exactly conducive weather...and what would I do anyways? Know that saying "Familiarity breeds contempt?" That's exactly where I am right now. I'm sick of this town. Sick of knowing each and every restaurant and how long they're open. Sick of wanting to go for a drive but knowing exactly what every freaking street in this town looks like (well, not EVERY but you get the point). I couldn't get lost if I wanted to.

There are people I could call but everyone has their own problems and frankly I don't feel like talking to anyone. I can't go shopping (even though I was at Walmart earlier) because I'll just spend money I don't have to spend. I have stuff to do online (and despite the fact that I logged on to write this post) I really don't want to do it.

I just need something NEW. New places. New faces. Not the same old same old.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer. I don't really care though. Maybe it will be something different in this blog because I'm sure my readers get bored too :P

No comments: