Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shit

This is what I saw today when I opened my mail box. The title of this post is what I thought (please excuse the language) I know I should be excited, and I am, but I'm also scared spitless.

For some reason I've been saying "IF I'm accepted to school"...well...it looks like they want me. I've applied to three schools, this was my second choice although for a lot of reasons it could be my first. How on earth do I decide though? I have until May (technically) to accept the offer. I think I'll wait for a little while at least. Mostly I just need to get used to the idea. One one hand it's super exciting. On the other, completely overwhelming. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! LOL

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Good on you!!! How exciting. Yes, it is scary too, but nothing really important is without risks. You can do this!!!!

Shelljo said...

It's NORMAL to be scared. This is a big change in your life, and all big changes are scary! (Even little ones!) Remember, I was scared to move me and my family to a new town, new schools, new career...we've survived and you'll do great!