Thursday, December 10, 2009

Attitude of Graitude V2#27 - Lawyers

I love lawyers. Now I need to qualify that statement. I’ve only ever worked with lawyers that work with corporate law, and never in on a litigious matter (at least when I’m the defendant). They’re freaking expensive and generally really anal (because they have to be) but I love knowing that they’ll do what I need.

I’ve had experience with trademark and copyright lawyers as well and at one time even thought that I might enjoy that career. It’s unfailingly rigid because it’s all based on dates but I kind of like that.

Recently I’ve had experience with lawyers on security documentation. Stuff that I can sweat and stress over for hours, and they complete it in no time at all. They’re worth their fees IMO.

I am thankful for lawyers.

No comments: