Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#18 - High School

High School. It seems like every time I turn around I’m confronted with it.

* I’m re-reading Twilight which is teenage, high school angst at it’s finest.
* You can’t escape Taylor Swift and thankfully, I don’t want to because I like her music but she captures the gut wrenching indecision of high school and brings it all back to the surface.
* I actually had to GO to my highschool to pick up copies of my transcripts for my university application. It wasn't the first time I've been back since graduating but it was the first time in a long time. Not much has changed although the school has a new coat of paint so it looks fresh. And my english teacher is now principal and my math teacher is vice-principal. Crazy.
* I went for massage therapy and it turns out my massuse went to the same school I did, although she graduated 15 years before me. Still, we shared a few teachers and had fun reminiscing about them.

So yeah, high school. You can't avoid it but I am so glad that I'm NOT there anymore!!!

No comments: