Friday, May 29, 2009

New Nickname



At my last job my boss dubbed me "Geneva the tennis player" because it was my job to stay as neutral on all subjects as humanly possible, and to constantly be lobbing "balls" back into other's courts.

At this job, I am turning into Elastigirl (from the Incredibles). I'm used to being big time over qualified for any job that I've done and only having to deal with my own procrastination tendencies. At this job I am underqualified for parts and leaned upon for a lot. It's stressing me out big time but one of my wonderful co-workers pointed out that stretching actually is a GOOD thing. That I will (and am) learn a ton and that it will make me a much more valuable employee in any future endeavour.

I agree, but it doesn't really make each day easier. So, today, I'm just leaning on Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. and trying to be positive.

No comments: