Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My coworkers are driving me nuts so I'm going to take a moment to breathe and count my blessings. Today I am thankful for some random things:
  • Sunshine. It's supposed to snow tomorrow so this has been nice.
  • The fact that getting the rock chip in my window repaired only cost $28 total instead of the $30 base that I was expecting.
  • Scrabble on Facebook
  • The fact that I HAVE a job to complain about
  • Quiet time (which is what I'm anticipating for tonight)
  • Heat, although I don't know where it all went from the office

And more. Sorry the blog's been kind of sparse this week. It's been quiet on the news front so not much to post.

1 comment:

tosin said...

Where do I find Scrabble on FB? Send me a request if you think of it.

And good for you for taking the time to be thankful even when it's difficult. It is an admirable trait.