Thursday, November 27, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude #26

I am thankful that my boss is back.


Don't get me wrong, I love it when she's away. The quietness at this end of the office is blissful and I get SO much done (especially after a board meeting) but there just comes a point where I need her. That point came on Monday. She didn't get back until today. I am SO glad she's back. Now we can move forward on a number of issues and get stuff done!

I am also glad that I'm not the boss. Sometimes I think that if I had more schooling or experience then I would change my mind but right now, I love not having the final say or not having to make the final decision on anything. I can defer responsibility and I love that.

I am glad that my boss is back so that she can make the decisions!

No comments: