Thursday, November 13, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude #13

There is so much to be thankful for! I don't know where to start.

Today I am thankful that my car got fixed for free, fast and for some extra benefits.

I dropped my car off on Monday (post #10) and I got it back Wednesday afternoon. No charge to me for any of the repairs (no deductible even) and I got a rental car for the days my car was in the shop.

Because of the type of damage, and the fact that my bumper is made of plastic and foam (isn't that reassuring?) they just replaced the whole piece. One of the benefits of getting a brand new bumper is that any stains or marks that were on it are gone. I went to Saskatchewan in 2004 and since that trip I have had bug guts that I cannot get off. I tried, even with powerful bug remover formula, and then gave up. Now they're GONE!!!

Another benefit of having your car in for service is that they detail the inside. Vacuum it and wipe it down. Now it's all spiffy and clean smelling.

So as annoying as accidents are and having to deal with insurance companies, I am thankful that my car is fixed, for free, the bugs are gone and it's CLEAN! Woohoo :)

No comments: