Friday, October 03, 2008

Only six quirky things this time

I've been tagged by Looney Lisa to share my 6 Quirks! There's a pun in there somewhere LOL

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know

Okay, I've done this before. Y'all are going to think I'm just a big ball of quirk!

1. If there are two rolls of toilet paper for me to use, I always take from the smaller one.

2. I hate doing dishes and I let them build up until I run out of something (forks, pots etc) It's bad but it's one of the benefits of living alone :)

3. I don't drink iced tea. Sweetened or not. I just don't like the taste of it. I wish I did because it sounds so refreshing but I can't get past the "tea" taste.

4. I have exactly 300 "Friends" on Facebook. That's not really a quirky thing but I just realized that. A portion of them are from SS and I really don't interact with them but I feel weird not accepting their request. I'll probably go through and purge at some point.

5. I read Country Weekly. Some people find that quirky. I find it normal. It's a good magazine! How else do you think I fill my head with lots of useless news?

6. I don't have a computer at home, yet, I still manage to spend WAY too much time online. Crazy.

6 people to tag:
1. Who
2. ever
3. hasn't
4. been
5. tagged
6. yet!

No comments: