Friday, October 24, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety One

I haven't done this in a few weeks but it's Friday afternoon and I'm bored.

Friday Feast
Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?

Vancouver, BC, and after spending time there again last weekend I can truly say I love visiting, but I really love living out in the suburbs. I never really realized that before last weekend.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

Depends on the secret. Who it's from, and who I'm keeping it from. I tend to tell people who it won't matter to. There are some things that I've never told anyone, but mostly I let it out somewhere so it doesn't just sit and fester in my head (that sounds gross!)

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Brown with auburn highlights. Texture, wavy...but mostly because I keep it in a braid 95% of the time. Length, getting longer every day. Currently to my knees when it's down.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I try to be courteous. I'm a "10%" driver. I generally go 10% over the speed limit. I'm not stupid and aggressive though. Defensive yes, aggressive, no.

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?

This one wasn't wonderful but mostly for other people. I just got the fall out. I have to admit, I'm tired of being a sounding board. I love that people trust me enough to ask for my opinion on stuff but it seems to be coming from all sides lately and I'm tired. (and if you asked me for my advice lately, it's not you. It's people who don't read here that I'm talking about).

No comments: