Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Feast #195

There isn't a new Friday Feast today but there's lots of old ones to catch up on.

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
Grey and overcast. The weather man is promising warm sunny weather for the weekend but I'm having trouble believing him.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Maybe a 5. I work because I have to. It would probably be higher if what I did wasn't just a job.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

There are only three windows in my apartment and they all have curtains on them. I've looked in to getting black out blinds for the bedroom but they're expensive. Instead I've just learned to sleep with lots of light in my bedroom (from the security lights outside)

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.

A good song on the radio never fails. Personal emails work too.

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

I set my clock radio and then a few minutes later my cell phone alarm goes off. I usually don't hit snooze unless there's a really annoying song on the radio.

No comments: