Friday, September 26, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Two

Continuing to work backwards on the Friday Feasts

Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I drink it the way it comes. If it was in a can, I drink it from the can. If it was in a bottle, I drink it from the bottle...unless it's a 2 litre. Then I pour it into a glass.

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? Nothing now that I don't have cable. Previously, CSI: Miami, New York and ER. Even with all the shows debuting this week, I'm not missing them though!!!

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

John McCain. For selecting Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Absolutely and I love the idea of using "save gas" as a reason for that!

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
How about "the SECRET agent" :D

No comments: