Friday, September 19, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Three

I have some actual blog entries percolating but I'm not ready to publish them. In the meantime, pull up a chair. It's time for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Generally an optimist but I definitely have my pessimistic moments.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Blue. Actually I love a rainbow of colours but if we're talking basic everyday pens, it's PaperMate "M". Twelve cents each baby!

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

I have had exactly three pedicures in my life and maybe as many manicures. I usually keep clear polish on my fingernails but I haven't mastered the concept of shaping my nails and I I can't buff them to save my life. THAT'S what I like going to the salon for. To get them properly shaped and buffed. Toes, meh. Not a big deal to me.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

Yes. Lots. The local radio station does a lot of their contests online and I've won concert tickets, cd's and more there. One of my favourite websites The 9513 is also great for spreading the wealth. I've gotten a t-shirt and cd's/dvd's from them.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

I don't have a computer at home. Crazy huh? When Seth was there we kept it in the dining room. When I get one, it will be a laptop and the goal will be for it to be as portable as possible.

No comments: