Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Feast #189

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
My brothers were generally the ones watching cartoons. My preference was for anything Disney (Winnie the Pooh shorts or feature length films). Animated classics over cartoons.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
This is definitely pretend because I have no use for pets right now. I do admit to coveting Diane's fish but only if they came with someone to care for them. And I'd probably name them after famous people.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
9 The wedding was great because my dress was already picked out for me. I like getting ready for stuff but I *hate* picking what to wear.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Country...which is what I always listen to.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I just altered a clock I bought at the dollar store. I hung it in my scrap room but it's too loud so I took the battery out. I'd like to get one for my dining room but I haven't yet.

LOL I copied this from Nesa's Blog but if you scroll down she copied last week's from me. I think it's time to give credit where it's due. To the original Friday Feast blog!

No comments: