Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Okay, okay, okay

I really should wait until I've been tagged by 7 people but this is so much more interesting than writing minutes. :D

I've been tagged in the past by Ashley and Veronica and now by Tonya
Link to the person that tagged you. √
Post the rules on your blog √
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. √
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. √
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Random Facts about me…
  1. I was scared of my maternal Great-Grandma. I'm really sad about this now. I was looking at pictures over Christmas and while we have a few of me with her I am NEVER smiling. I think it's because she had a thick German accent and I had a hard time understanding her. Plus, she had a stroke when I was quite young and her left arm was pretty useless. As a kid I guess that scared me. She died when I was 17 so I'll never really know.

  2. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. One of the questions on our annual review form is "What are your career goals or interests" and "What sort of training/experience do you consider would benefit you in the next year?" I don't know! I would like to take a basic accounting course because I feel I'm lacking in that area but whenever I go online to research courses I invariably end up some where other than the Business Admin section. Usually history...

  3. I have a toonie (Canadian two dollar coin) stuck in my steering wheel. I dropped it in there over a month ago and I haven't been able to get it out yet. It's not a big deal except that once in awhile it connects with my horn and makes it blare randomly...usually when I'm going through intersections.

  4. I have zero idea how to change headers or colours on Blogger or MySpace. I'm sure it can't be that difficult but I haven't figured it out. (If anyone would like to teach me, I'd be forever grateful)

  5. I always use a blue highlighter to track responses. When I started this job, blue was all I had and I like to be consistent.

  6. My computer passwords can always be typed with only one hand, usually my left. It comes from working reception for many years and inevitably having the phone ring while I was trying to boot up my computer. This way it's easier to multitask!

  7. I love changing the bottle on the water cooler. I love emptying bottles, any bottle, because it gives me a sense of fulfillment. This is just an ultimate bottle. Weird, I know.

TAG YOU ARE IT: anyone who hasn't been tagged before

No comments: