Friday, March 07, 2008

Official tag tucker-inner and fly zipper-upper

I've often joked that I could spend an entire shift at the store just tucking in tags and doing up flies. (The latter has garnered me a bit of a nick name LOL) Wednesday, I did just the opposite. Thursday morning an inventory company came in so I spent my entire shift UNTUCKING every last single tag in the store. It was painful. It went against everything I've been taught. It took me all evening too. Stacks of shirts, stacks of pants, clothes hanging on racks against the wall, 4-way displays and rounders. By the time I left, every tag was exposed. The store looked like a tag explosion.

I haven't heard yet how the inventory went or how long it took to tuck all the tags back in but I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to do it!

1 comment:

tosin said...

Oh, ok. Inventory. At the store.
Cause I'll admit, when I saw "official fly zipper-upper" that is NOT where my mind went.

:)