Monday, December 24, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I know I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit this year and it is already Christmas Eve and they're already tracking you on via NORAD (I heard this morning you were in Thailand already) but I figured I'd take a moment to write you a quick letter anyways. I'm not really in a position to ask for anything because I haven't been giving anything this year but that's not what you're about is it?

So, without further ado, my Christmas list including the big uncontrollable things and the little material things.
  1. To get off work early on December 24th. You must know how it is. Working many, many hours in a week, I'm reaching burn out and being able to leave the office early would be fantastic.
  2. To have all my brothers home for Christmas. I know it's not going to happen but I believe you generally fly East to West. If you pick up the boys while you're in Alberta and bring them home to me in BC that would be awesome.
  3. Health for everyone. Is this your department? I'm realizing more and more each day that my parents and other loved ones are getting older and I ask for good health for them.
  4. No debt. I'm in control of this one and I'm working on it. A cheque to help with my journey would be much appreciated it.
  5. A computer of my own (with Microsoft programs) and an iPod. Not on the list of possibilities but something I really want and would use.
  6. A couple of Christmas cd's. I talked myself out of them at the beginning of the season and now I'm wishing I had them.

There's a few other things I would like too but these would suffice. Merry Christmas Santa. Fly safe.

~Heidi

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I am sure that if he could, Sanata would surely grant all these Christmas wishes. At the very least, I hope you managed to get the first one! Wishing you a fabulous Christmas!!

Veronica said...

Uh. That would be Santa (not Sanata ;))