Friday, April 27, 2007

The Heidi Show

Actually, it wasn't really. I just called Steve this morning to chat. When he answered I said "Hey Steve, it's Heidi" He immediately said "HEIDI! I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth!" I said "Kind of. I was in Texas." Of course he launched into a whole routine about how I'd better not be calling about the great music I heard down there and asking for it to be played on this radio station because it will never happen. It was pretty funny how he said it. I assured him that I knew that. I had actually been calling about something that he didn't have information on yet so I gave him a hard time and that was basically it. We talked about a few other things that I can't publish but mostly I just wanted to share that it was nice to be missed ;)
~Heidi

No comments: