Friday, January 05, 2007

First Baby of the New Year

Jenna had her baby! A little boy that they've named Grant Rudyard. Grant after her dad and Rudyard after Rudyard Kipling. (Will is a huge fan of his). Grant finally made his entry into the world by c-section on Tuesday, January 2nd just after 10 o'clock at night. He weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds 9 ounces!!! He's also 23 1/2 inches long though so he's not fat by any means. Just long. It's funny comparing him to Kingston (who was born in November). Grant is much bigger already! He looks exactly like his daddy too. I didn't stay very long because I'm still just getting over this cold. I didn't bother taking pictures either. I'll have plenty of opportunity to get them in the future. When I do, I'll share them with you.

Congratulations Jenna & Will!

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

OMG! That's one big baby! I guess that's why he didn't want to come out....just too comfortable in there :) Congrats to them