Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Altered Canvas

Some of you may have seen this on the message boards I frequent but I'm posting it here because I do have other friends LOL I mentioned a few weeks back that a new scrapbook store opened down town. Last Saturday I took my first class there. We did an altered canvas. Basically it's an 8x10 canvas from the dollar store layered with paper, and ribbon that have been inked and stuff. The class was a lot of fun and I'm really happy with how the canvas turned out. I'll be giving it to my mom for her birthday which is on Saturday.

~Heidi

2 comments:

Emmy said...

That looks great!

It's funny I feel so out of the scrapbook loop lately ... I wanna do classes like this at my LSS :)

tosin said...

That's really beautiful!
You always inspire me to continue creating.
Thanks!