Friday, October 27, 2006

"Customer Appreciation"

Last night I went to a "Customer Appreciation" night held by the hotel where we do our quarterly board meetings. It consisted of a cocktail party, formal sit down dinner and a live theatre production. It was great. A long drive for me but a very nice free dinner, great networking and a show that I wouldn't have taken the time to see or paid for on my own. Just one of the perks of working with high class establishments.

Today I was sitting in on interviews again and now I'm working on prep for the quarterly board meeting planned for the end of next week. Busy times but I prefer that.

This weekend I'm headed up to a cabin on Mount Baker with friends for a scrapbook weekend. I don't have high goals for page completion so we'll see how it goes.

~Heidi

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Have fun with everyone this weekend! I wish I could be there!

Veronica said...

Have fun on your scrapbooking weekend. It's good for the soul spending time with like-minded friends :)