Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday Morning Quiz

CASEd from SSer Diana

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
The book nearest to me is "The Random House Dictionary of the English Language" Page 18 starts with the definition for "adequate" and line four reads "our needs. 2. barely sufficient or suitable: The violinist"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Straight out, nothing. If I put it down, the organ stool that we use as a desk return. On it is the newspaper with house listings.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
About ten minutes of a Friends re-run on...Wednesday? Maybe? It's summer. I don't watch tv.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:45 am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Yeah me! It's 10:48! (and no I didn't look while reading this survey either).

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds chirping and the wind in the trees (the patio door is open) plus water running because Aaron is taking a shower.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night after I stopped at home to change. I was going back out to see more houses with Seth and then we went and saw Pirates.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My hotmail account. I get all blogs that I read emailed to my account through feedblitz so I was reading other blogs (I think it was Martha's right before this one).

9. What are you wearing?
Dark blue denim skirt and an ultra comfy, "at home" floral t-shirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yep. I dreamt I was in Liquidation World looking at a display of hot chocolate. They were the smaller canisters then the regular ones we get and I didn't recognize the brand name. The price was $3.99 and I couldn't decide if it was worth it or not. (I told my mom about it this morning and she told my dad "Honey, we should go to Liquidation World!" I had to explain that it was a dream!

I also dreamt that I at a crop and there was a swap that was due that I hadn't even started. I think that's why I went to Liquidation World. Looking for inspiration.

11. When did you last laugh?
Last night at "Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest" and then on the way home when I got to call 911 because there was an outhouse on fire. The latter wasn't AS funny but they caught it early so there was minimal damage. Plus there's something funny about calling your brother at 1:30am (after I had just dropped him off) and saying "FLAMING POO!!!" BTW the police arrived before the fire trucks and put most of it out with the fire extinguisher in their trunk.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Actually HANGING on the wall, here, only a calendar.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I was house hunting yesterday. Nuff said!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's fun. Different questions. I like quizzes anyways.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Guess. I'll give you one try.
Bonus. Friday it was sold out so we saw "The Devil Wears Prada". Makes me appreciate my job and my boss A LOT!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Clothes!!! I was in a really nice ladies shop yesterday. Gorgeous clothes but WAY out of budget for me. Oh, and then I'd buy a house and a newer car :)

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Who are you? Most of you know everything! The only thing I can think of right now is I'm debating going to a crop on Saturday. If we can find a place, I can go. If not, I have to go house hunting.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Poverty, and the attitudes that keep people in that situation

19. Do you like to dance?
Yep! I really like square dancing because I know what the moves are :D

20. Comment to George Bush:
Did you have fun when Kenny came to the White House?
(Seriously, I don't care about his foreign politics. He's a country music fan. I'd talk about that :D)

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Girls? I don't want girls :P I don't know. I like the name Hazel but I don't know if I'd use it or not.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ah, that's more like it. I haven't actually decided on a full name yet. I need his dad's help with that. I want to use "Edward" as a middle name though. It's what my Dad was named at birth. He's gone by Ted ever since though and legally changed it when he got married. It's a nod to my grandmother. The only problem is it IS a vowel, so depending on our last name, I don't want his initials to spell something weird (like mine, HEM)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yep

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Not sure what I think He would say but I'm hoping, at the very least, He'll look over His ledger, shake His head and say "Come on in anyway."
Aww Diana that's so cute!
I want him to say "Hi Heidi, we've been waiting for you!"

25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR blog:
No one MUST do it. Only if you feel you have time :)

No comments: