Monday, July 31, 2006

Me, at 25

I CASEd this from Cowtown Stacy's blog. I was going to fill it out a few weeks ago but I decided to wait until today, my acutal birthday to do it. So, this is "Me, at 25"

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Somewhere here in the valley. Probably in town. I'm not sure what part though.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Either my black cordoury skirt or my new jean jacket

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes, and if he can maintain eye contact. It drives me nuts when people can't look me in the eye.

4. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Danielle Peck's self titled because it has "Finding a Good Man" on it and it was cheap at Target

5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
With someone boring

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
My back. I need a massage right now too. Any takers?

7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind. Strong in body is great, I'd love to be strong in body (especially after this weekend) but if you don't have the spiritual resiliance to back it up, all the physical strength in the world won't make a difference.

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
My alarm is set for 6:33 (That way I wake up to music instead of the news)

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
I really like blenders...of course I don't actually HAVE one. That's on my "List of things to buy"

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Intollerance
Rudeness
Stupid Drivers

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The drums. Seriously. I have this hankering to learn how and my steering wheel just isn't cutting it.

12. FAVORITE COLOR?
Anything bright. I love colour, I don't care what colour but I like lots of it. My new STARK WHITE apartment is slowly eating away at my soul.

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sedan. ::sigh:: I am SO boring. Both of those take way too much gas though. Second choice would be a truck :P

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Heck yeah! I know where I'm going, do you?

15. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"Bread and Jam for Francis"

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring. I love the freshness of the new flowers and the lengthening days and the anticipation of summer.

17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To fly. It is a more economical, environmentally friendly way to travel, plus it would be COOL!!!

18. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't have one but I like the idea of a small maple leaf

19. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Sometimes, if I concentrate REALLY hard

20. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Grandma B. I've never met a more loving, common-sense-smart woman in my life. I miss her a lot.

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Of the week? It fluctuates. Right now I'll say Saturday because the possibilities for that day are endless!

22. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Shoes, books, empty water bottles, a blanket, empty plastic bags and various other flotsam

23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Sushi, but if I had it yesterday, then a hamburger :D

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
I don't watch "cartoons" per se. I like full length Disney films though.
As for comic strips, Mutts. Hands down. And I'm not even that much of a "pet" person.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Anything I don't have to cook LOL

28. If you could only choose one fantasy servant, who would it be (chauffeur/gardener/cook/masseuse/other)?
House cleaner. I'll learn to cook. I still don't enjoy cleaning though.

29. FOUR WORDS THAT SUM YOU UP: task-oriented, loyal, positive, tolerant

30. FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS: Lays salt n' vinegar chips, Ruffles all dressed chips, Ms. Vickies red pepper and sour cream chips...are we seeing a pattern here yet?

31. THREE OF YOUR EVERY DAY ESSENTIALS: water, internet, radio

32. THREE WAYS YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED: 1. My faith. 2. My family. 3. My friends.

33. WHICH OF THE FOUR HOBBITS ARE YOU MOST LIKE? I haven't got a clue.

34.WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PERSONALITY FLAW? Impatience with my family and procrastination, if that's a personality flaw

35. HOW DO YOU COPE WITH STRESSFUL SITUATIONS? I procrastinate and avoid the situation

36. ARE YOU HAPPY ON THIS BIRTHDAY? Yep. I'm tired but I'm really excited about life.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Happy birthday Heidi!

(I see the contents of your trunk haven't change much ;))