Friday, June 16, 2006

Honestly

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Today? Boring white cotton. Yesterday? Lime Green cotton

2. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I *really* should be working

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
not working

4. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Yep, in my own way

5. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
Might if I had it. I try to limit my tv though

6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
yes but not enough to let it bother me

7. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
I used to but I can honestly say that I’ve gotten over it. They actually look pretty dang good right now!

8. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
tired because it’s Friday and the end of a VERY long week.
Happy because it’s Friday and the end of a VERY long week.
Relieved because…you get the picture…

9. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
Does eating too much count?

10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Sure!

11. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?
LOL yes

12. Honestly, are you loyal?
I certainly try to be

13. Honestly, are you in denial?
Unfortunately

14. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
On vacation. Anywhere.

15. Honestly, do you like someone?
no

16. Honestly, does anyone like you?
I like to think so

17. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
N/A!

No comments: