Thursday, June 15, 2006

3 Month Review

As previously mentioned, I had my three month review today. It went really well. The process is that I fill out a self evaluation form, my boss fills one out and we discuss our findings. Over all we were pretty similar but she rated me higher on some stuff. That was partially due to me not understanding the questions and partially because I was a bit hard on myself because I know I am capable of more. She is quite pleased though. It was nice to get the positive feedback. We discussed some ways in which I can improve and some action steps I can take. I wasn't nervous at all and there were no surprises.

When I got back from lunch there was a beautiful gerber daisy in my inbox. A gift from one of my co-workers as a "welcome (permanently) to the team" :)

~Heidi

4 comments:

Janis said...

Way to go Heidi!!!

Murray and Tracy said...

Congratulations on your evaluation. I am thrilled for you. You are in the right place, I can hear how content and happy you are. Congratulations! They are super lucky to have you there.

Veronica said...

That's great Heidi! Congrats on a very successful first three months - and here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

COBS, eh? What store are you at? And congrats on passing yr 3 month....