Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yet Another Quiz

Q1) Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
I didn’t grease the muffin cups well enough for my Yorkshire pudding on Sunday so they came out kind of crispy. Other then that, I haven’t actually attempted to cook in so long that I haven’t had a chance to burn anything!

Q2)describe yourself in three words?
Happy, outgoing, tolerant

Q3) How long does it take to get ready for your day?
depends on how long I have between getting out of bed and when I need to be on the road. Usually between 30-45 minutes.

Q4) Favorite place to blow 50 bucks?
Walmart

Q5) How many people have you thought were "the one"?
None yet

Q6) What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
insecurity

Q7) What kind of car do you drive?
2000 Toyota Corolla

Q8) What's in your CD player right now?
Tim McGraw’s Greatest Hits II: Reflected

Q9) What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Dierks Bentley

Q10) What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
Pamela Anderson

Q11) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Crest and Colgate. I have a tube at both houses :D

Q12) What time do you usually go to bed?
11ish

Q13) Last movie you saw?
Bridget Jones Diary II: The Edge of Reason

Q14) Last TV show you watched?
McLeod’s Daughters on Friday (that’s the last show I had seen the last time I did a survey like this)

Q15) Who is my best friend?
Your best friend? I stole this from a random blog so I have no idea LOL

Q16) Who in your family do you best get along with?
My mom

Q17) Who do you have a crush on?
I am currently crushless, if you can believe it!

Q18) What time is it right now?
4:23pm and yes, I should be working

Q19) Are you planning a vacation/travel soon?
Yes. To Lopez Island at the end of the month.

Q20) When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Last overnight trip was to Darrcie’s in January. Before that was up the Sunshine Coast and to the Island with Veronica. Before that was PA.

Q21) How many times have you been in love?
never

Q22) How old will you be in 10 years?
34 Yikes!

Q23) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
with a “man, two car seats and a mini van” :D

Q24) snacking weakness?
Chips. All kinds.

Q25) Roller Coasters?
I have gotten over my disgust at paying to get sick and now I actually enjoy them.

Q26) Ever run out of gas?
No. My dad has, twice. So far I haven’t though. I *did* put 50 litres of gas into my 50 litre tank one time…that was interesting. I now understand the TRUE meaning of “sucking fumes!”

Q27) Ever been on a train?
Not a proper passenger one like Amtrak or something.

Q28) Ever been on a blind date?
nope. Wanna set me up? ;)

Q29) Ever been to Europe?
not yet!

Q30) What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Finish going to the bathroom in under three minutes LOL

Q31) Would you tell anyone it was really you?
Heck no!

Q32) Ever been arrested?
no

Q33) Have a crush on anyone you work with?
Ummmm…because I have former co-workers reading my blog I’m pleading the fifth ;)

Q34) What is something you believe in?
God, Heaven, Hell, true love

Q35) What is something you fear?
I don’t dwell on bad stuff so I find this question hard to answer. As a teenager I was afraid (like everyone else) of the world ending on Y2K and of not growing up, getting married and having kids. Now, even though I definitely want those things, I’m not afraid that they won’t happen. If they are supposed to, they will. If they aren’t they won’t and I won’t die.

Q36) Do you prefer big or small?
Size doesn’t matter, it’s how you use it ;)

Q37) What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?
When the novacaine wore off before the T3’s kicked in after I had my wisdom teeth out.
I’ve been pretty sheltered pain wise. It sucked but it wasn’t unbearable.

Q38) What is your favorite television show?
ER and McLeod’s Daughters are the only ones I catch regularly anymore. Ask me in a few weeks when dance is over.

Q39) Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
No, but only because I don’t have the program. I have removed red eye though…

Q40) Tell us something about your childhood?
It was idealistic like a childhood should be.

Q41) What would it cost you to get all your hair shaved off?
*MY* hair???? A zillion dollars. Seriously. I doubt I’ll ever do it. It is sooooo much a part of who I am. I don’t think I could be one of the millions of people that look at me daily and say “I used to have hair as long as yours”. Nope. I couldn’t be a used to be :)

Q42) Best time to catch you in a good mood?
When I have money in the bank, not a lot of plans and I’ve just heard some great songs on the radio.

Q43) If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
For just one day? Kenny’s personal assistant.

Q44) Most prized possession?
my scrapbooks

Q45) Would you ever sell it/for how much?
LOL like anyone would want them.

Q46) What is one of your pet peeves?
Bad drivers

Q47) Favorite kind of ice cream?
one with nuts and chocolate bits and stuff in it. Stuff is good :)

Q48) What song are you listening to right now?
”Come a Little Closer” Seriously! The radio knew you were going to ask ;)

Q49) If you could sucker punch one person who would it be?
Certain people who don’t realize that I have a life outside of their circle of influence and try and make me feel guilty for enjoying it.

Q50) Would you like to tell us one of your secrets?
Oh where to start LOL

No comments: