Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Elvis & Electronic Staplers

My boss is a huge Elvis fan. She warned me of this during my first interview. She's going out of town tomorrow and she left early this afternoon to pack. I just noticed that on her desk is a little sign that says:
"Elvis has left the building"
:D I love it!

On another note, I just figured out why I have an electronic stapler. The photocopier doesn't have one built in!!! Can you believe it? I don't think I've ever been in an office with a photocopier that doesn't have a built in stapler. Come to think of it this one doesn't have a sorter either...but I think it's digital so that's not so much of an issue. The no stapler thing has me floored though!!!

~Heidi

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I hate the staplers on the copiers - ours is ALWAYS jamming - so you're not missing much, really :)

Love the note about Elvis ;) Sounds like a great boss.

tosin said...

No sorter would really make me crazy. What, are they living in the dark ages? JK!

Glad to hear you have such an amusing boss. It makes for a more pleasant work day.
:)
~toemi~

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Wow... a stapler in the copier? Cool... we are lucky when our copier can do double sided stuff without getting jammed... usually it's easier to just print multiple copies from the computer.
But I agree with Toemi... no sorter... that would drive me crazy and definetly make life difficult... I can't imagine sorting 50+ page docs out to their five copies... just see it now... me here pulling my hair out.