Saturday, April 15, 2006

Commentors

I CASEd this from CowtownStacy's Blog

"List the last fifteen people who have commented on your blog. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next new commenter."

1. Donnann
2. Tracy
3. Veronica in Aus
4. Diane
5. Melissa
6. Pamela Lynn
7. Melissa in Aus
8. Darrcie
9. Patti
10. Meredith
11. Christy
12. Janis
13. Martha
14. Wendy in Aus
15. Terri...who hasn't actually commented but I know she reads so I'm putting her in.


Q: Have you ever kissed 4?
A: Nope, not yet ;)

Q: What's the best memory you have of 10?:
A: Shoot! Why did I put Mere there? There are WAY too many! If I have to pick one, right now, I’d say peeing in the Empress Hotel in Victoria ;)

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 6?:
A: I have no idea. *Maybe* at the DC crop if I can go?

Q: What do you like about 8?:
A: She is an amazing Christian woman who loves her family more then anything in the world. I hung out with Darrcie a few times before I actually met her two daughters but I felt like I already knew them because she is SO proud of them and talks about them with such love in her voice. I am proud to call her a friend.

Q: Is number 5 pretty?:
A: Yes. She’s the cutest little thing you could ever meet and she has gorgeous hair!

Q: What was your first impression of 7?:
A: This chick is nuts! And absolutely hilarious! I miss hijacking threads with you Melissa!

Q: How did you meet 3?:
A: Online. The first time I remember actually speaking directly to her was regarding some zoo borders that she had done. We bonded over hijacked threads though :) IRL we first met when she arrived in PA. By that time I felt like I had known her for so long and I knew that she was coming to stay with me for a week so we didn’t spend all that much time together.

Q: Do you think 13 could kill someone?:
A: Martha? Oh yeah. Don’t tick her off LOL

Q: Is 11 your best friend?:
A: Hmmm…I don’t know her well enough! She’s a fellow Canadian. That’s gotta count for something right?

Q: Have you seen 15 naked?:
A: Goodness no ;) Could happen though. Terri’s pretty wild :D

Q: Has number 9 seen you naked?:
A: Not naked but me climbing out of that bunk can’t have been a pretty sight :O

Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you?:
A: Yep. Why else would she keep me around for the full 100 hours and then hire me? LOL Love ya Tracy :)

Q: What is the last thing you did with 14?:
A: Did together? Umm…nothing? :( Mostly we just read each others blogs :)

Q: Have you ever been to 3's house?:
A: nope. But I've been invited! <- good answer Stacy

Q: Would you ever kiss 8?:
A: LOL I dunno. Whaddya think Darrcie? ;)

Q: How do you know 4?:
A: Because of KENNY!!! LOL Di and are are both members of SS. When Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger split up Diane posted a poll about the rumours of Kenny’s ahem, sexual orientation. Through that thread we started chatting on a regular basis. Now we exchange emails at least weekly. Last winter she flew out from MI to see her family in WA. I drove down about three hours and we spent the weekend together. She’ll be back in August. I can’t wait!

Q: Have you ever slept with 10?:
A: ::snort:: more times then I can count. Best memory of sleeping together? The night Aaron was born and we had to put a blanket in the middle of the bed so we wouldn’t hog it!

Q: Do you think 12 is sexy?:
A: Sure. That’s a scary question considering I’m sleeping in her bed right now :) (No, she’s not in it!)

Q: Where is the last place you went with 9?:
A: I don’t know Patti, have we ever actually been anywhere together yet?

Q: Are you real close to 1?:
A: I don't know her in real life. But she seems very nice, and I like to think we'd be good friends if we ever get the chance to meet! <- good answer Stacy!

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 11?
A: No.
But with #8? I went to a foreign country to see a movie with her!

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?:
A: In trouble as in together or in trouble as in being disciplined? I don’t know Tracy, was I a good kid when you babysat me? ;)

Q: Would you ever make a move on 14?:
A: hubba hubba Wendy! LOL

Q: What do you and 4 talk about the most?:
A: KENNY!!! The single life and work…in that order

Q: How long have you known 15 and do you consider them a good friend?
A: Well we MET face to face in August 2003. Yes, I do consider her a good friend even though we’ve only seen each other a handful of times since.

Note to the lurkers: if you comment, I'll be more likely to address you by name :) Oh, and welcome!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Heidi! Waving from Toronto!

Martha said...

I take it my hubby has warned you about my temper? Yes, it is never wise to get on the WRONG side of a Martha! :)

Emmy said...

This is great!!! I love being number 4 and you hit it right on, Kenny, single life and work ... with a growing list of things to do when we visit respective towns as #4 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi my favorite Empress pee buddy and blanket hogger! That was too funny!!! the fact that I landed on both of those! I must say, come 8 months or so, we are definately due for an Empress Pee! Love you much and miss you more than anything!!!

Mel said...

Hey... thanks for the compliment!!

Empress4

Anonymous said...

You are just too sweet, Heidi. Thanks for cheering up my morning!