Thursday, March 23, 2006

Survey

CASEd from Melissa's blog to keep me sane while I type up meeting minutes.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Heidi
Birthday:July 31
Birthplace:Alberta
Current Location:British Columbia
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brunette w/ auburn highlights (sounds much nicer then "brown" :D)
Height:5' 8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Paternal: Irish/English Maternal: German/Eastern European. Bottom line? Multicultral third generation Canadian :D
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black pumps because the other three pairs I considered wearing are at Jains's :P
Your Weakness:Procrastination - hence this quiz :D
Your Fears:Deer. On dark roads.
Your Perfect Pizza:chicken with alfredo or bbq sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Moving out, being debt free
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:I love/hate this song
Your Best Physical Feature:hair
Your Bedtime:depends on where I am sleeping/what's on tv. Usually between 10 and 11.
Your Most Missed Memory:Thing I remember that I miss the most? Is that the question? Meredith, and our adventures :)
Pepsi or Coke:Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King:First of all it's Mc D's, not Mac D's. McD's fries, BK Jr Whoppers
Single or Group Dates:Group there is less pressure
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Blech. Neither thanks.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Plain? Vanilla. With stuff? A chocolate base is better.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Latte :)
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Only in extreme circumstances ;)
Do you Sing:All the time
Do you Shower Daily:Yep
Have you Been in Love:No
Do you want to go to College:Yes, but I have to wait until I'm confident I'll actually DO the course work
Do you want to get Married:Yep
Do you belive in yourself:For the most part
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not as a general rule and almost never in the car.
Do you think you are Attractive:Yep
Are you a Health Freak:Bwhahahahaha!!! Ahem. No.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:YES!!! Love 'em! We haven't had a really good one in a long time.
Do you play an Instrument:I pretend on the panio. My current wish is to learn the drums though.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Uhh....can I plead the fifth?
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:LOL, no illegal ones...
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, TAX RETURN BABY!!!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Ooooh This is exposing ALL my secrets! Let's just say there are still some left :D
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes and it was YUMMY
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No it's too freaking cold!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Well, I took a purple highlighter from my last job but they know about it
Ever been Drunk:EVER??? LOL
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:Just by my brothers :P
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Either in my sleep or I'd like to freeze to death. It seems so peaceful. Just get so cold that you loose conciousness and never wake up.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An Executive Assistant :D
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Truly no preference
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:On Dierks? Long. On everyone else? Short :D
Height:Taller then me
Weight:More then me :D
Best Clothing Style:Whatever fits him best. Suits, Wranglers, Construction overalls etc. Depends on the guy.
Number of Drugs I have taken:No illegal ones
Number of CDs I own:A zillion. LOL, no, ones I've bought? Probably over 50. I've never counted.
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:very very few

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

I wondered about the MacD's too, wonder if it's spelled that way anywhere else or if it's just a typo in that survey.

agent713 said...

It has to be a typo. McDonald's Restaurants is a trademark, copywrite totally protected name!
~Heidi