Friday, March 03, 2006

I GOT IT!!!

Pending formal paper work of course ;) I got a phone call this afternoon, and I have officially be offered the position of Executive Assistant. They need a few days to get it together so Wednesday morning I will go in and review it and providing I don't have any problems with what they propose then I can start work shortly there after.

Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement during this journey. I am VERY excited to be a part of this new organization and move on to a new phase in my life.

This weekend I'm going away with friends to celebrate. I will talk to you again on Monday. Have a fantastic weekend!!!

~Heidi

6 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!
Enjoy your couple days off before starting on your new career.

Emmy said...

Congratulations! I know it will all work out and I am so happy for you. It's a new adventure!
Have a good weekend twin.

Veronica said...

Great news!!! And you get a few days off too....much as you didn't want them - I'm sure they're still welcome ;)

COngratulations!

Aussie Wendy said...

Congratulations! Thats terrific news.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope it all goes smoothly for you :)

Murray and Tracy said...

Way to go Heidi, we are so proud of you. The company is very very lucky to have you as part of their staff. Yahoooo@