Monday, March 13, 2006

Day One at the new job

Well, so far my head hasn't exploded...amazingly enough. I am taking in SOOOO much information! It's all good though. I have my very own South facing office which lets in some great natural light. This is a busier place then my last office (actually, anything would probably be :P) so I'm getting used to having people talking and the phones ringing. It's fun though. I got my printer working, and I'm online (obviously). This week is just a lot of getting to know how everything works and what I'll be doing. I've taken lots of notes and I'm already starting to accumulate sticky notes on my monitor :) I haven't spent a lot of time with the staff (aside from my boss) but they sound like a great group of people. I'm looking forward to getting to know them. So, day one and all is well :)
~Heidi

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for the update...sounds great so far :)

Mel said...

I am glad you had a great first day!! :)

(though we miss "seeing" you so often :( )

Empress4

Murray and Tracy said...

Congratulations on your new job. I can see you now in your new fancy office. Way to go. I look forward to reading your blog about your new job.

Talk to ya soon
Tracy

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Glad to hear your head hasn't exploded from info overload... sticky collection already? Wow!

Miss seeing you around as much but very glad you're doing well.