Friday, February 24, 2006

Real Interview #2

Sunday, February 26th @ 2:00 p.m.

That's what time my interview is for the Executive Assistant position that I learned about on Wednesday. I spoke with the lady who is looking to do the hiring today. She is a very dynamic high powered individual (evidenced by the fact that she wants to meet on a Sunday) and she's looking for a right hand person who she can rely on. Skills and abilities are important but good personality fit is almost more important.

I am really excited. *This* is what I am good at. *This* is what I like doing. Like for the past two days, working side by side with senior management under a tight deadline. It exhausted me but I loved it. (So much that not having access to SS didn't even phase me!)

Anyhow, I'm rambling and I have a ton of work to do.

Wish me luck!!!

~Heidi

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Oooooh!!! Sounds great....and when you're a highly successful exec assistant, we can say "we knew her when..." ;)

Best of luck, friend

Emmy said...

Sounds awesome! Let me know when you get your cushy corner office :)
It sound great, and that she wants to interview on a Sunday is good sign, means she is serious. I will be thinking of you Sunday!
Can't wait to hear back twin! Knock em dead :) or not dead cuz you need the job ... just knock their socks/nylons/trouser socks/etc off instead! *hugs*

newsgirl said...

thinking of you today Heidi! Good luck!!!

Joy