Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Application #2 sent!

Okay, I just sent off another application. I tried to do it yesterday but the website kept timing out. I've recieved the confirmation email already too. Man do I ever love the internet :) Keep your fingers crossed. This one looks really promising too!
~Heidi

ETA I'm going to make this a game. See how many applications I can get out there and how many interviews I can go to. It can't hurt right? After all it's better to be in a position where I'm turning down jobs instead of settling. :)

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Yippeee!!! You're on a roll! Start a little ticket with app's sent out, you are bound to find the perfect job :)

Veronica said...

I did that when I frist completed my degree. I applied for something like 100 jobs over a 6 month period and unfortunately for me, got no where. Just a lot of rejection letters. But that was because I needed to have higher qualifications and I just wasn't willing after 5 years of University to go back for a couple more years to get that......so I took the job I have now.

Hope you have much better luck :)

agent713 said...

Di, ticket...that's work talk. Do you mean keep track of what applications I'm sending? Yes I'm doing that. Printing off the job descriptions and noting when and how I applied.

V, I'm confident that I'm applying within my skill range, and hopefully not below. It's just a matter of finding the right fit. The hardest part is the fact that I have n.e.v.e.r. done this job search thing before!!! It's about time!

~Heidi