Friday, February 17, 2006

50 Questions!

Peer pressure. I tell you. Though this one has some cool questions...

CASEd from Melissa.

1. FIRST NAME? Heidi
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The chick in the book
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? LOL when I was listening to an on-air proposal on Valentines Day. It was so sweet!!!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually, it changes with my mood.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Usually turkey but I like a toasted ham and cheese from subway
6. KIDS? not yet ;)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends one what kind of other person I was
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, my blog. I have a print one too but I rarely write in it.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? LOL ya think?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILLS? Yep
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Possibly
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Some kind of almond something. I can't remember what it's called
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? rarely
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yeah, for a girl ;)
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Macadamia Macaroon from Baskin Robins
16. SHOE SIZE? 10
17. RED OR PINK? Pink (today)
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My procrastination tendancies
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Alive or dead? Lots of people :(
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they're bored
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black cord skirt and red mary janes (I think they qualify as that)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A toffee candy. Before that, unsweetened pineapple applesauce
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? LaunchCast Radio current song? Kenny Chesney's "You Save Me"
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple Mountain Majesty or Macaroni and Cheese, cause they have cool names!
25. What is your FAVORITE SMELL? Last time I answered this I said citrus, that's true but as of my shower this morning I want to add raspberry :)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? AP from head office informing that I have 6.25 hours of vacation to take in the next few weeks :D
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Depends on the person. Usually their style of dress
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep :) Even if she is the queen of peer pressure ;) (or should that be Empress of Peer Pressure? LOL)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Water. Seriously. I'm boring.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey, though I can't tell you the last time I caught a game
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown with natural auburn highlights
32. EYE COLOR? Hazel
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, no glasses either
34. FAVORITE FOOD? French fries <-- I love that Melissa!!!
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending, hands down
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Wallace & Grommit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black long sleeve with a burgundy vest over top
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer since right now I'm FREEZING!!!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? "magic bars" made with eagle brand milk
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? dunno, some people have already done it
42. Least LIKELY TO RESPOND? people who have lives BWAHAHAHA!
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "Pride & Prejudice" "Memoirs of a Geisha" and I have "Angels and Demons" waiting for me. Oh, and "Love Smart" by Dr. Phil as soon as I get it back from the library.
44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? It is black and says "Fellowes" Whatever that means.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? A tiny smidgen of the Olympics and a bit of some documentry on the "AvroCar"
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Twin fiddles and a steel guitar ;)
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, if I have to pick
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Atlanta, GA on my way to MD/PA
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can bs pretty good :D
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July 31, 1981 Edmonton, AB <-- there, now you can steal my ID :P

No comments: