Friday, January 27, 2006

Time Zones

Only the internet can make you so aware of time zones. I talk daily with friends in Australia and all across the USA and Canada. I always feel like I am SO behind though. By the time I start work, they are looking for lunch. By the time I catch up and get to go for lunch, they are starting to wind the day up...well my US friends are. After my lunch the Australians are just starting their days out BUT...it's TOMORROW for them! I'm totally behind. I think I'll go talk to Nadya. She's in Hawaii and probably the only person on the planet in a time zone behind me :P
~Heidi

2 comments:

Emmy said...

You know what's funny is I will post something on SS or email you something and look at the clock and go ok about 12:30-1:30 my time I will get a reply from her :)
My mom likes it because I can tell her what happens on shows like tonight she just IM'd to ask who got eliminated on Dancing with the Stars *lol*

Veronica said...

Yep - you're a master of the time zones - you put me to shame :) I rely heavily on gadgets to tell me what time it is where.