Saturday, January 28, 2006

A little more about me

CASEd from Dawnn
1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
At Leah's wedding drinking champagne and line dancing to Keith Urban's "God's Been Good to Me"

2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I had a pen pal named Sharon when I was a teenager. Her favourite number was 13 but she added ".7" to make it a little more lucky. She used to sign her letters "Agent 13.7" a la James Bond. I just flipped it to 7.13. When I signed up with Hotmail, I wanted something that didn't have my name in it and since that was the only nickname I've ever had my email became agent713@hotmail.com...and remains that to this day!

3. What time were you born?
12:08 noon, after thirty hours of labour the realized I wasn't coming out and did a c-section. Apparently I had the cord wrapped around my neck and tucked under my arm.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Yeah, I cried during Princess Di's funeral.

5. What color panties are you wearing?
black

6. Do you want a baby?
yep

7. What did you do this morning?
Slept in to about nine, took a shower and made some cards while eating breakfast.

8. What does your dad do for a living?
sales

9. Where do you work?
an employment centre

10. What ended your last relationship?
What relationship?

11. What are the last 2 digits of your cellphone number?
76...which, coincidently are also the first two digits of my cell number.

12. What was the last concert you attended?
Brad Paisley with special guest Terri Clark on January 18th

13. Who was with you?
My concert buddy Jenna

14. What was the Last Movie you watched?
The Wedding Date. I rented it last night for some escapism. It was actually pretty good.

15. Who do you dislike at the moment?
My co-worker

16. What food do you crave right now?
Coke and chips. I wasn't drinking it for awhile but then I had some and now I can't get enough!!! Time to go back to water! I've also eaten more chips in the past week then in the past month. Bad Heidi.

17. Did you dream last night?
Yes. ALL night. I dreamt Dierks and I were hanging out and I was grilling him on all sorts of topics. He answered every question...too bad I can't remember the answers :P

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
McLeod's Daughters :D

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My grandma's wedding band and the Fifth Avenue ring I bought myself.

20. What is to the left of you?
A china cabinet

21. What was the last thing you ate?
See question #16

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Wow. This really shouldn't be so hard to answer!!! I don't really have any close guy friends right now though :(

23. Write some song lyrics that are in your head:
"Come a little closer baby, I feel like laying you down..."

24. Who last IMd you?
Julia and Veronica (yes it's been that long since I was online)

26. Are you on any medication?
nope

27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Depends on the bed. Mostly dead centre, in my bed, to the right.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
A plain burgundy one from Reitmans

29. What color is your razor?
teal

30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
ice cream with chocolate and nuts

31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
none

32. What's your favorite store?
Wal-Mart <_<

33. Are you thirsty right now?
yes but I've moved on to water :D

34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Good grief I hope so!!!

35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Meredith, Kim, Crystal, Tracy, most of my friends :P

36. What did you do last night?
Watched "The Wedding Date"

37. Do you care what people think about you?
Sort of.

38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Umm...I think I'll plead the fifth on this one.

39. What song(s) do you think your ex's listen to and think of you?
No ex's but I've got lots of songs that apply to me right now...

40. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
No ex's but "You Look So Good In Love" applies to a guy I had a crush on.

48. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
Writing. I hate it. I'd love to learn to be able to sit down and write a letter or another document (I'm talking work related here. Not personal.)

49. What do you think about the person that posted this?
Well, I CASEd it from Dawnn. I think she's incredibly cool and funny and from what I hear she throws great parties ;)

50. What is across the room from you?
I'm facing a wall...

Current Music: Brad Paisley's "When I get Where I'm Going"
Current Mood: peaceful

No comments: