Monday, January 02, 2006

Keith


Okay, I admit it. I like Keith Urban. Betcha never thought you'd hear me say that huh? Well, those of you that know me well anyways ;) I even bought his latest cd! Why? Because I like his latest single "Tonight I Wanna Cry" and because it was only $10 at Future Shop :D I saw it there but I waited for three weeks before going back. It was still only $10 so I let myself get it. I'm really enjoying it though! Plus, after line dancing to "God's Been Good To Me" at the wedding, I have great memories associated with it.

Another way for me to justify getting it was that on at least three occasions I've told people that I have LOTS of country cd's and they ask for Keith. So I bought it for them ;) One of these people is Deb's daughter and, she didn't disappoint me. I went over there on Tuesday and she asked if I had any Keith so I played it for her :D

Don't worry though, I may like his music but I still don't "get" the physical attraction bit and if he and Nicole Kidman DO ever get married, I won't be as heartbroken as I was over Dierks ;) That said, the photos in the liner notes are quite appealing ;)

So there that's my big confession. I DO like Keith Urban. Surprised?

~Heidi

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow!! I cannot believe you dedicated a post to Keith!!!!
You know I like him though!!!

Empress4

Veronica said...

I am surprised.

Shocked, in fact.

But I think I may like Keith too....but he's about as country as I get ;)

Emmy said...

Told ya it was a matter of time ... proud of ya twin!
He is easy on the eyes for sure ...don't worry his attractiveness will get you after awhile too *wink*
Di

Anonymous said...

the agent has given me a new appreciation for country music. well i better like it, she plays her cds at my house...lol... actually, she is in charge of the music when we get together to scrap.

thanks heidi! i really enjoy your company and friendship!