Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I CAN

I'm cleaning out some of the electronic files I have on my hard drive and finding interesting things. This is called "I CAN" I *think* it came from a conversation on SS where we were discussing things pretty normal things that some people can't do. I decided that it made me feel pretty good about myself so I listed out things that others said that *couldn't* do that I can. Here is my list:

I CAN

Whistle
Sing
Speak in public
Dance (square dance every Thursday!)
Read a map and usually tell what direction I am pointing unless I have been driving up or down and around a mountain road)
Admit when I’m wrong, although I vehemently deny it until it is proven to me with supporting documents. I am not incredibly confrontational though. I would prefer to just keep on thinking what I think and let the other person think what they want then try and hash it out.
I can talk to strangers
Swim
Puke
Pump gas
Squish bugs
Remember dates (lots of dates) but not phone numbers…well I can but I don’t, that’s what my cell phone with 300+ memory is for
Raise my eyebrow and wink…some people can’t!
Sew

No comments: